Monday, March 12, 2012

The Pop Tart

There is one thing I have been craving lately – Pop Tarts. And there's one sort of Pop Tart I've been wanting the most... the Hot Fudge Sundae kind of Pop Tart. And today at work, out of nowhere, I had a Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tart literally show up in an outstretched hand right in front of my face. "Here, Joe" they said. I looked at the Pop Tart, and I before I could even think anything, I heard myself say "No! Pop Tarts have no place in my lifestyle." And I was happy.

Then they said, "But it has 7 essential vitamins and minerals", to which I responded, "Yeah, and so did my multivitamin this morning."

Food, I'm sorry – you just can't win with me right now. You ain't got the right to tell me when and where to go, no right to tell me.




1 comment: